Tuesday, May 28, 2013

UNLV

Well for the past 3 years i have been coaching the UNLV cheer team and have loved it!  I started cheering there in 2006 for my brothers! Cheer has been a part of my life since I was 5 and I guess it is in my blood.  My mom cheered, all of my aunts cheered, my grandma and even my great grandma cheered!  Never in a million years would i have thought i would have cheered all four years of college. But i did and it was such a great experience.  After I graduated I started coaching and had such a good time.

In April we went to NCA college nationals in Dayton Beach Florida.  This was only our second year at NCA.  We usually compete at UCA in January.  The team did such a good job!  I was soo proud of them they hit all of their stunts and pyramids!  We got 6th place with our team and our group stunt got 5th! Loved my girls!
The view from our hotel! so beautiful!

Our practice time

This is the practice gym

The team before they competed

stunting on the beach

Group stunt
Kassidy, Cassie, Mimi, Mac

I got to do some stunting on the beach!!
Always love being able to see Carly Condie!!

Top of the pyramid

After a lot of thought I decided to stop coaching at UNLV but i loved my time there! There are soo many memories that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment