Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Easter!

March 31, 2013

Easter is such a great holiday! When you are young all you think about are the fun things that come with the holiday! Coloring eggs, easter egg hunts with grandma, easter egg hunt from the easter bunny, your easter basket and all the presents and candy that come in it, fun easter picnics, no school, and playing with your friends!

As you get older you start thinking about what these holidays mean and why we celebrate them!  I am soo grateful that we celebrate the resurrection of the Savior and I am grateful for the relationship I have with him.  I am so thankful that I can rely on him and ask for help anytime I need him.  I know he is always watching over us and wants the best for me and my family.  I love having holidays that I can ponder and reflect the real meaning of life and the true meaning of happiness!

We had a great time with our family!










No comments:

Post a Comment