Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Birthday MAY

First of all I need to give a shout out to all the birthdays in May!
-Jessica Worthen (my sister in law) May 1
-Ryan Tidwell-May 2
-Maverick Ence-May 2
-My mommy- May 8
There are soo many in between but these are the ones that we celebrated this year!

Jessica's Birthday Dinner at Famous Daves
Mav's Birthday dinner at Fudruckers 



Lastly my birthday on MAY 26th

Man did I get spoiled!!! Steve calls it Birthday May and we celebrate my birthday all of may! I don't know how i got soo lucky!

Since my birthday is on memorial day weekend we got to go to the beach!! So we left friday early morning and went to california!  On the way we always stop at Del Taco.  When we get to Cali we go shopping to get all the goodies we need for the weekend (treats, snacks, and drinks)  We spent the rest of the day shopping around and hanging out!

On saturday we got up early and went down to Huntington beach!  Spent all day hanging out and laying in the sun.  For lunch we went up to Baumburger and did a little bit of shopping while we were up there!  At Huntington beach they have these little tents where people sell some cute things so i got a really cute bracelet and some of the head bands that i love!!

Sunday (MY BIRTHDAY) we went to church and then camped out on the beach! We hung with all of our friends, took a long nap and had lunch at Wahoos!  For dinner we went to Bubba Gumps which i have been obsessed with since Florida!  They have the best salad!  They sang a great birthday song and had be dance for them!  It was a perfect day!






The Gold Metal necklaces steve gave me for my golden birthday!
Bracelet Em and Ry got me!!


















The things i got for my birthday from steve: Havaianas, Bvlgari perfume, a cute love bracelet, headbands, volcom hat, a pair of shorts, a few shirts, a cute white blazer, white wedges and last a golden locket with my 2 favorite pictures in it! I would say that i am definitely spoiled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment