Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Two Year Wedding Anniversary!

February 5, 2013

WOW time just keeps flying by!  I can't believe it has already been 2 years since I met and married my sweet, handsome, loving, caring, practically perfect husband!

All my life I would pray for this person that I didn't know yet-I would pray for all of the things that I wanted in a husband/companion/best friend. I prayed that he would love me as much as I loved him.  I prayed that he would love to hold me in his arms and hold my hand.  I wanted for him to treat me the way I deserved to be treated...like a queen ;).  I prayed that he would be kind, sweet, generous, fun, loving, adventurous, and soo many more.  I have to admit that Steven Blake Tidwell has everything I prayed for.  I truly believe he was made perfectly for me!  This marriage was no accident, it was planned and prepared since the beginning of time.  There is a reason we met and married when we did and I know the Lord has BIG plans for us.  Each year I have loved looking back and see how much we both have grown and how our love has grown!

We had such a great anniversary!  Steve planned the whole thing and surprised me! February 5th was on a Tuesday so we both had to work but when I got home he was all ready and as handsome as can be!  He bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  I quickly changed and we left for our first surprise!

DINNER:
He took me to PJ Clarks in the Ceasars Palace.  It was absolutely delicious!  We shared a steak that melted in your mouth. Mashed Potatoes and a Caesar Salad!  For desert we got hot apple pie with ice cream!  It was a beautiful romantic place!

ACTIVITY:
We have always loved going to our Asian massage place to get nice foot massages so he surprised me by taking me there!  Its called the Big Foot Massage.  They soak your feet in warm water and then pretty much give you a full body massage.  We have had them stand on us before and use their elbows on our backs and it all feels AMAZING! i love any type of massage! It was wonderful! Steve definitely knows how to make me happy!

LATE NIGHT:
Lastly he surprised me with a night stay at The Rumor Hotel-this is the hotel we stayed at after our wedding.  It is a beautiful hotel with nice comfy beds!  We had a great night getaway with just the 2 of us!  
PJ Clarks Restaurant 


They gave me a flower at the restaurant
we forgot to take pictures of the food until after
 we were done eating everything!


He always gives me the best cards! So heartfelt!
Always my favorite gift!




Bouquet of Roses he got me!
Lucky in LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment