Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Family Vacation!

February 9, 2013

Soo as you saw in my Christmas Post all of us kids bought my parents a trip to Knott's Berry Farm for a family vacation because it has been soo long since we were all able to go on a trip together!  So we packed up and went on our way to California!

We drove up after work on thursday and wanted to go to Knott's on friday.  Well friday it was rainy in the morning so we ended up upgrading to season passes just incase most of the rides were closed because of the rain we could come back on saturday.  Well it actually ended up being a great day and we got to ride all of the rides!  We still went back on Saturday and enjoyed the day! I think Steve had a total of 10 dip n dots!  He loves those dots!

We have so much fun with my family! It was great to be all together again!
One of my all time favorite things to do at Knott's
is to take our old fashioned pictures.  This is our 4th
one since I was born.  It is a tradition i LOVE!!

The swings will always be one of my favorite rides!



Characature drawing of Steve and I! I also love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment