Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Snowboarding

January 26, 2013

One of our favorite things to do in the winter time is to go up to Brianhead and go snowboarding!  We love the snow!  So we planned a trip with Em and Ry.  It was such a beautiful day-the sun was out and shining...we had such a great time! I am very familiar with Brianhead because that is the only place i have been snowboarding.  I thought I knew the mountain pretty well but Rhyno took us on some trails that were soo much fun!  I went on my first half pipe!  It was scary but fun and after I went once i just wanted to keep going!

Steve is amazing! I love watching him board and go off the jumps!  He got me going off some big jumps and some rails but last year I ate it pretty hard on a jump so i was a little timid this year!  Well near the end of the day we went over to a different lift to see if the car jump was up (it wasn't) but steve went through the park and was going off of these other jumps.  Well he came down from a jump not landing the right way and dislocated his elbow.  I get so nervous when he gets hurt...thank heavens his sister Emilee who is a nurse was there-she was a champ-so was steve!  That ended the day but we had such a great trip!






We gave him some drugs and he was really loopy!
It was hilarious!
He was hurting pretty bad on the ride home!





No comments:

Post a Comment