Monday, February 24, 2014

IDAHO!!

January 16-19, 2014

Way to go Idaho!  I don't know why every time i think of Idaho that saying comes to my mind! I don't even know where it is from.

Well since Ryan and Brit moved to Idaho in September 2013 i have not been out there to see them.  Ry wanted to surprise Brit with a girls weekend for her birthday.  So i booked a flight up to Idaho so i could see my kids and their house and then drive to Salt Lake to have a girls weekend with all of Brits family.  

I had the best time!  I got in Thursday around 11am and Brit, Kensi, and lil Ry picked me up from the airport! I was soo excited to see them!  Kensi and Ry were my best buddies all day long.  Every time we would go to something Kensi would say i want Jessie to help me, I love Jessie.  It just melted my heart!  They wanted to show me everything and have me play with everything. It was fun going to pick Kaylee up from school and see every thing around town. We had a blast!  

Sadly that only lasted a day!  Brit and i drove to Salt Lake for the girls weekend which was also a ton of fun!  We mostly just shopped, ate, and talked a lot!  It was fun to see all of the moms without their kids.  They had a lot of fun and could really relax and enjoy themselves!!  It was fun to be a part of the Day family for a weekend.  It was also a lot of fun to be with and hang out with Brit all weekend!

I love my family!!



Kensi & Lil Ry

The cutest smile EVER!!

We got all bundled up and went on a drive in their Rhyno! 



Birthday Celebration!! 




We had such a great weekend!  I still hate that they live in Idaho but what can i do.  I just love them all so much! I am glad i got to go visit!






No comments:

Post a Comment