Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!

HOLY COW! 

Another year had come and gone! It really is true what they say...the older you get the faster it goes.  It is so funny to me when you are young all that you want to do it grow up and have all the things adults have...and then when you become an adult all you want to do is be a kid again and have fun!  It is so important to just enjoy where we are at in life.  

I think last year i really have enjoyed where i am at in life.  I am in my prime-i am married to this hunk of a man who loves me more than ever, i have my career and i love going to work and making people feel gorgeous,  we bought a house and are financially in an ok place!  Life is great!! 

2013 was such a great year-we just lived life to the fullest.  I have such a bad memory so hopefully this year i was able to blog all of the fun things we were able to do this past year so that we can always remember! 

Before the new year my Little nephew Ryan had a birthday!! He is 2 years old and soo much fun! He is such a boy always hurting himself doing crazy things. Every time i see him he has a different bruise!  he is soo silly!! I love him soo much!

Well Steve and I had been sick after Christmas and were just exhausted.  We had gotten better but started feeling sick again the day before New Years Eve, so we didn't have any plans.  We had both decided to just take it easy and do something small.  Well on New Years Eve i started thinking if we didn't have something planned we would be so lame and probably fall asleep around 9 so i texted all my friends to see if anybody had plans.  To my luck everybody was open so i decided to host a New Years Eve PARTY!!

We had a really good time! This was the first time we have really had people over so it was exciting to show everybody our new house.  We just had some food and played some games! I am so grateful we have such good friends to bring in the New Year!  It was a lot of fun!


Shelly, Megan, Baby Devyn, Jessica
Lauren, Ciji, & me

steve caught everybody doing the first duck face of 2014!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I HOPE EACH YEAR GETS BETTER & BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment