Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!♥️

February 14, 2014

Valentines Day is awesome just because i have someone that i love beside me and we get to celebrate that!  I don't like doing anything crazy or extravagant but just be together and that is what we did.  We both worked that day so we were just planning on doing dinner.

Steve has been craving sushi for weeks so i agreed thinking it probably wouldn't be that busy!  Well it was...we ended up waiting for about 45min so we just walked around and hung out-it was just perfect!  

Steve kept telling me that he had a surprise for me but since we just had our anniversary i was just thinking it would be something fun and small.  Well he surprised me with a ring!!!!! i was freaking out!  

The best part of both of my rings is that they are sentimental!  This one was his moms old setting that she gave him a long time ago!  I just absolutely LOVE it!  He is seriously the best at surprising me!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment