Monday, February 24, 2014

Christmas 2013

This was an extra special christmas because this was our first Christmas in our house!! I wanted to make it perfect and so special but you know me...time just starts passing by and before i know it Christmas has come and gone! 

Nonetheless we did get a Christmas tree but that is about it.  We didn't even have stockings.  I was going to go after Christmas and buy some decorations so i could get things on sale but i missed that too. So pretty much i failed this Christmas.  But we had such a great time hanging out and being with our family. 

Christmas Eve we spend with the Tidwell's!  Every year we have an amazing Christmas dinner and after Santa comes!  It is a lot of fun and very exciting.  We love being with all our nieces and nephews and seeing how happy they are!  

Christmas Day we spent with the Worthen's.  My moms family has been going to I-hop for breakfast ever since my grandma moved up to Utah so we can still all see each other which is always a lot of fun!  After I hop we went over and visited my Grandma & Grandpa Worthen.  After that we were getting dinner ready and waiting for Ryan, Brit and the kids to come down! They got in around 5pm and we had dinner and opened all of our presents!  

Our first Christmas Tree in our New House!!
























We can't forget about our famous Christmas Pajama Photo!!  It is always a challenge to get a photo of my whole family.  The boys are always complaining about it and then when it comes down to it they are goofing off the whole time so it takes twice as long to get some decent pictures.  This is why i love my family!  They are the best!!




MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment