Tuesday, November 6, 2012

May 2012

Well I am sad to say it has been 8 months since my last post.  It has been so long it took me about 30 minutes just to figure out what my blogger name and password were.  SO PATHETIC!

I guess i contribute the neglect to my fun and busy life :) I will try and recap on the big events since our 1 year anniversary...

LIFE has been so fantastic. I can honestly say I enjoy each and every day!

I guess the best thing i can do is recap our life in months...

MAY

We absolutely LOVE the summer months-reasons why...we get to see and spend lots of time with Rhino and Em and our 2 handsome nephew's Chance and Mav!  The weekend of May 5th we were invited to Panaca with Rhino, Em, Chad and Emylee! We have a blast with this group and love them more than anything!!
Chance
We call him Goo Ball
Penny 
Mav



Later that month we were able to go to the beach...we do a few beach trips during the summer and steve and i cannot let them go with out us.  We have soo much fun.  It was BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend.  We were a little worried because it was still really early in the year but it couldn't have been any better!  We love the beach!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful, amazing, perfect MOM! On May 8th she turned 55 and still looks like a hottie!! I love her so much!



And THEN it was my BIRTHDAY!!! One thing that i love and adore about steve is that he always makes me feel special.  He loves to see me excited and happy about his surprises.  And I LOVE my birthday and surprises!  I also love getting spoiled (but who doesn't) and I am so thankful for Steve who knows always just what to do and makes sure everything is perfect!! 

His sister Kylee got married on my birthday so Steve woke up early and...


...May 26... MY BIRTHDAY!!



 This was my birthday surprise...my favorite breakfast in bed and my present which was an i pod nano with a watch band to go with it!



My birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment