Thursday, November 8, 2012

July-October 2012

Well the rest of the summer was spent having a BLAST! We were able to go to the beach A LOT!

May 18-20
This was our first Beach trip of the summer to New Port! We thought it was going to be a little chili since it was still early in the summer but it was beautiful weather!! This trip was just with Rhino, Em, Chance, Mav, Steve and I.  We had such a great time!! We love spending time with the Ence family :)

July 6-8
New Port...we are creatures of habit.  We pretty much always do the same thing!  This time we had a much bigger group! I actually got my brother and his family to come join the fun!  We get out to the beach really early and set up our place...we have lots of umbrellas, blankets, and air mattresses.  With coolers full of food! It is my dream one day to live in the middle of steve's sister Emilee and my brother Ryan...this gave us a little inkling of what it would be like!! It was perfect :)



Ryan and Brit let us ride up with them so we got to hang out and have fun with Kaylee, Kensi and ryan!



 



 













July 20-22 Arizona
I couldn't wait for this trip.  We were going to Wet N Wild down in arizona.  I miss the wet N wild that was in vegas soo bad so i couldn't wait to experience this one! I must say it wasn't as good as the one we had here but it was a water park and we had a blast!

August 17-19 Utah
Steve and I finally got to go to Utah-we haven't been since before we got married. I really love it up there.  We got to spend some time seeing some good friends and hanging out with my family that lives up their. My cousin James when on a mission to chili so we went up for his farewell! We had a great time!

September 1-3 New Port
Our last beach trip of the summer :(  Steve and I weren't going to go but somehow Rhino convinced us! (it wasn't too hard)  We were definitely glad we went. We always have such a great time!! We LOVE our family!! Steve rented a surf board and went surfing for the first time! It was a lot of fun watching him!







No comments:

Post a Comment