Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Congratulations Rusty & Jessica

My older brother Rusty got married on January 28, 2012.  He married a girl name Jessica Lynn, (which is my name) she is in hair school and her birthday is in May like mine! (i think my brother wanted to marry a girl just like me:) haha

all jokes aside she is wonderful and i am grateful to have her be a part of our family.  It is kind of scary when your siblings get married. You want to make sure they fit in the family so that it isn't awkward when you have family get togethers!  well she just fits perfectly! All of the outsiders that married in are just perfect :) I sure do love my family.  only 2 more siblings to go...i hope they don't screw it up!

There wedding day was perfect and i was glad that i was able to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment