Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lake Trip

There is probably only one thing in my life that I will wake up at 5AM for...and that is the LAKE...I must admit that the lake is my second love. First of course being my husband, but when I went to the lake for the first time I tried knee boarding and I was in LOVE. Then I saw my cousin wake boarding and I knew i had to do it. Once my two feet hit those boots for the first time i have never looked back. It is the bomb!

Steve and I got to go to the lake for the first time together and it was fun to see each other in that environment. You know we are still learning a lot about each other since we have only known each other for seven months! haha im so grateful he is active and we like doing the same things. I know we are going to have such a fun life together! Steve did such a great job on the wakeboard (he didn't want me to show him up :) but he loves the tube and he was king of the tube! We had a blast!!!!!





Gettin' some air!!





Feeding my man like a KING!!

i hope there will be many more lake trips this summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment