Thursday, February 17, 2011

My First Valentine

So to tell you the truth I have managed to go 23 years without ever having a valentine-i know its hard to believe :) but its true. I cannot tell a lie it sure was nice that my first valentine happened to be the man that I am married to! We both had to work all day but had a date planned for that night. He got home shortly after me and didn't come empty handed. He had a bouquet of roses in his hands, the same kind of roses he gave me the night he proposed. 2 boxes of chocolates, (the good kinds) and a card that was absolutely perfect. He always finds the most perfect cards. I love it because i can always look at them later and read what he writes!

anyway our date! We went to outback, it was absolutely perfect. We sat at the bar because it was an hour and a half wait so we took the first spot we got. It was kinda fun! After that we went to Yogartland, our favorite! Yogartland is special to us because the second night we hung out we spent 3 hours there getting to know one another it was great! We finished our date with grocery shopping! It couldn't have been better!

It sure is fun to have a Valentine!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and beautiful! So glad you are in the family Jess! So happy Steve found you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete