Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NCAA





On the road to OKLAHOMA!!! What a trip-it was such a great way to end off my career. We left tuesday morning and got there in time to eat and just chill-wednesday we all went to the Oklahoma bombing memorial (it was soo touching) they did a beautiful job. Later that night we ate at Toby Keiths and walked around. We really bonded with the Rebel girls and eachother. I love these trips for that very reason! Thursday was the BIG GAME!! Oh and it was quite a game. We lost by three in the last 20 seconds...heartbreaking. We decided to condol ourselves by eating at olive garden-it was divine :) we all stayed up way too late chatting about everything-it was awesome! I can honestly say the last 4 years have been some of the best. I am so grateful for the opportunity i had to cheer at UNLV. I will always remember the wonderful memories!! LOVE MY REBELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment