Saturday, October 24, 2009

UNLV Homecoming 2009

Me and my beautiful sister. The more and more we take pictures together the more and more we look alike.
My favorite team and all time supporters! They are the best. My senior year really couldn't get much better!
Rusty who before would have never been caught dead posing for a picture with me, willingly took this picture....HE LOVES ME!!!
The cutest family ever!
So something I thought would never happen in a million years happened. I was on Homecoming Court at UNLV! I thought it was a joke when they first told me, but it was really a fun experience. Me and Adam Gent were representing LDSSA which was an honor. My family is always so supportive and they all came to the game just to watch me walk out on the field at halftime! My dad even rescheduled his hunting trip for it. Even though he doesn't tell me he loves me, that's how he shows me!

No comments:

Post a Comment